Photo: Messe Dusseldorf/ctillmann
Rehacare, 18 – 21 September 2019, Düsseldorf, Germany
For 40 years Rehacare has been the premier platform for companies specialising in rehabilitation, prevention, inclusion and ongoing care. It has grown to be the world’s largest exhibition in this sector.
The 2018 edition was a record-breaking year attracting 967 exhibitors from 42 countries. Rehacare’s 50,000 + visitors include distributors, buyers, rehab facilities and end-users from across Europe and the rest of the world.
Three exhibition stands left & funding available – book ASAP, first come first served basis!
On behalf of the Department for International Trade, Medilink have successfully managed the UK pavilion at this event for 14 years, supporting over 160 companies at different stages of their exporting journey.
Benefits of booking onto the Medilink UK pavilion include:
- Full spectrum project management and support
- High quality UK-branded, complete exhibition stand
- Great location
- Hot & cold refreshments
- Complimentary international translators
- Support with travel, hotel and freight bookings
For more information or to book your space today, visit the booking form. Please note that bookings are offered on a first come, first served basis and companies are advised to book as soon as possible.
Alternatively, if you wish to discuss your requirements or the grant further, please contact the Medilink International Team on email@example.com 0114 232 9292.
* TAP: The UK Government Tradeshow Access Programme Grant is on offer to support UK companies’ exhibiting costs when booking with Medilink with a 9sqm stand or larger. The grants are subject to eligibility, limited and offered on a first come, first served basis.