Over the last 15 years, South East Health Technologies Alliance (SEHTA) has developed an excellent reputation for support of its 1,300 members, especially SMEs, through its one to one mentoring, fund-finding, consultancy and events programme.
In 2020, for the first time, SEHTA is organising a major new international event – now online, designed to take the programme of support to another level.
SEHTA’s first International MedTech Expo & Conference (aimed at SMEs, Corporates, Academics & NHS Healthcare Providers) will take place on Monday 28th September 2020.
Three major London-based universities are confirmed to take part in the expo; Kings College London, Imperial College London & Queen Mary University of London.
The conference and expo aims to help delegates:
- Understand: make sense of the complexities of healthcare support and challenges of accessing the NHS
- Find: funding opportunities (public sector, private, NHS)
- Navigate: regulatory, legal and IP issues
- Identify: current clinical challenges in the NHS
- Opportunity: to arrange a 1:1 with other delegates
Register your interest and learn more.