ideasUK, West Midlands Academic Health Science Network & Medlink West Midlands are hosting a collaborative webinar on Friday 21st August at 12-1pm. It will offer innovators and SMEs in the health care, life sciences and medtech sector guidance on how innovative practices can support organisations to rethink how they are going to work after COVID.
Topics covered will include:
• How to maximise engagement with employees, colleagues, and customers to gather ideas to innovate.
• How to harness ideas / great ideas to flow with remote working.
• How successful communication is an essential part of a business and its success.
• How ideasUK can support the growth of innovation and leadership in the workplace.
• Introducing new innovative process and solutions in the everchanging working landscape/environment.
• Innovating through crisis – what we have learnt and how we can use these experiences to adapt business processes to improve.
Zena Cox, Operations Director, ideasUK
Martin Ellgood, Head of Operations for Chugai Pharmaceuticals
Sam MacMillan, UK Ideation Manager, HSBC UK Ltd
Tammy Holmes, Head of Innovation Exchange, WMAHSN