Life Sciences professional association Medilink UK is hosting eight FREE business specific webinars ahead of Brexit.
Medilink UK, working in partnership with the Department for Business, Energy and Industrial Strategy (BEIS), is hosting eight webinars covering topics such as regulation, intellectual property and supply chain continuity, in order to help businesses, prepare for Brexit.
These webinars are free, and there is no limit to the number of attendees, so you are encouraged to invite relevant colleagues from across your business to attend.
You can learn more about the webinars and book onto those of interest by visiting: www.medilink.co.uk/brexit
- Dr Frazer Bye, HGF – Intellectual Property – 14 October. Book here
- Alistair Hutson, WorldFirst – Currency Exchange – 15 October. Book here
- Tom Way, Real Staffing – Recruitment– 17 October. Book here
- Mark Johnson, KUEHNE + NAGEL – Supply Chain Logistics – 17 October. Book here
- David Ashworth, Fintloque – Regulation– 18 October. Book here
- Tom Elliott, Medilink – International Opportunities & Accessing New Markets – 21 October. Book here
- Paul Rowden, EU Healthcare & Device Solutions – Global Regulation – 25 October. Book here
- James Lawford-Davies, Hill Dickinson – Legal – 28 October. Book here
For more information please contact: firstname.lastname@example.org